3 EASY STEPS
2 – Submission of documents/ Proposition of fees
As soon as we receive the main documents (Draft deed of transfer, title deed and assignor’s tax residence), we send you our fee proposal, which is fully deductible from the capital gains account.
3 – Processing of the file
As soon as the engagement letter mandating GPB ACCREDITE as tax representative is signed, our team shall ensure that your file is processed promptly.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS NEEDED
With more than 30 years of experience in the provision of tax services for non-residents, the GPB ACCREDITE team is ready to respond to the emergencies and requirements of your case.
Within the framework of performing due diligence, the list of documents to be provided to us is as follows :
- Draft deed of sale (Preliminary sales agreement or promise to sell)
- Title deed
- Proof of the agency fees paid by the seller (if applicable)
- Invoices and proof of payment for the work performed (if applicable)
- Proof of the 3% tax reporting obligations
If the seller is a natural person :
- Copy of an identity document
- Proof of tax residence
If the seller is a legal entity :
- Current Statutes
- Registration certificate (eg Kbis for a French company)
- Most recent balance sheet
- Copies of identity documents and proof of tax residence of the partners